Wednesday 21 October 2009

Final Portrait

From the beginning of this project I began planning how I would select and develop myself within my final portrait; I researched various artists that I took an interest in and used them as sources of inspiration, which enabled me to generate sketches of how I could portray my own identity. After producing sketches I looked at myself as a person and thought about the various ways in which my identity could be shown through my portrait. Combining these two aspects together enabled me to design prepatory ideas, which I developed into photographs and filtered, manipulated and painted over using Adobe Photoshop. Once I completed all of my prep – portraits I chose to further develop a portrait of me that could supply the most relevance towards my identity. After observing all my images I chose to extend and modify my (distorted circles) self – portrait, as I felt that this had the most relevance to my identity and could be modified to increase the resemblance towards my image.

No comments:

Post a Comment