Wednesday 7 October 2009

Self - portrait Photographs (positions)

After producing my final sketches I took a compilation of photographs, in the photos I replicated the same positions as in my drawings, some of the photographs captured were excellent quality, were as some were not to the standard were they could be used. Each photograph could be used for a different idea in my sketch book, I took a large quantity of photographs doing this enabled me to select the best of the images, which I can use and manipulate to produce preparatory self – portrait ideas. After selecting my final image I will begin to manipulate them in Photoshop and select the portrait that I feel contributes/reflects my identity the most. Above are the self – portraits I have taken which will be edited and using Photoshop to select a final portrait.

No comments:

Post a Comment