Wednesday 4 November 2009

I found this life drawing lesson thrilling, I don’t how, but I feel that my life drawings have improved tremendously; after understanding how to apply the negative shapes and tone to the body I became aware of how to get the bodily proportions right; whilst engaged in this session we had to do a life drawing focusing on the negative of the human anatomy, which is basically the outline of the body, I also used this technique whilst applying tone to the right areas of the sketch which gave the image more of a bodily feel, apparently there will be no more life drawing lessons for a couple of weeks, which is a shame as I feel as if I have made tremendous progress from when I first started.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really pleased you've been enjoying your life-drawing classes, Benga! And yes - your drawing skills have improved.

    ReplyDelete