Monday 9 November 2009

I am strongly considering to include the nautilus ship within one or more of my images to project the scale of the environmental concept works I will produce; if included within my oversea painting the top areas of the submarine will only be shown, if included in an underwater scene the whole of the nautilus ship visible, which I think would improve the atmosphere of the paintings. I have been looking at previous designs of the nautilus ship, which have been used in various films such as, 20,000 leagues under the sea and the league of extraordinary gentlemen, to generate a design that I will include within my paintings, I also watch videos to gain an understanding of how submarines move above and underneath water; this will enable to know how my nautilus ship can be positioned in the painting , whilst also providing my envoment with a depth.

No comments:

Post a Comment