Friday 11 December 2009

Further developing my car park ideas have enabled me to create a clearer understanding of how my tableaux vivant will be composed, whilst projecting the depth of the idea, which may be extended further more to create a stronger feel of entrapment. The idea that I felt confident working with seems as if it can be accomplished, but I feel that it has a great environment but lacks content; although the car park has an uncanny feel, its needs key elements to tell the story within my tableaux vivant; I want to play on the viewers minds, making them wonder what took place or what is about to take place within the image, before I start producing my tableaux vivant and Photoshop work; I will need to find relevant content that will contribute effectively to my final piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment