· The ‘Fern’ plant starts off at its original state, but at its sporophyte stage.
· The ‘Fern’ then produces and releases its spores, by the process meiosis.
· The spores begin to grow into a gametophyte, by the process mitosis
· The gametophyte then produces gametes, by the same process.
· The egg that is attached to the prothallus then becomes fertilized.
· After the eggs fertilization stage it becomes a diploid zygote.
· It then turns into grows, becoming a ‘Fern’ plant (sporite).
Now I need to produce a much more fluent and informal description of the ‘Fern’ plants life cycle, which will help me produce a more effective set of storyboards.