Monday 26 April 2010

Unit 6, the final and most challenging project of the year, I have basically been commissioned to produce a final rendered animation, which in depth shows the reproductive cycle of an organism. This is a very big task at hand, so I will need to manage my whole five weeks professionally. Although I have a lot to do, the tasks that I will accomplish in the process of producing my final animation will definitely enable me to recap on various skills that I acquired throughout the year and provide me with additional knowledge, which will be essential for the second year. I have chosen to produce an animation, which is based on the life of a fern; as I know nothing about a fern’s appearance and functionalities, it is vital that I acquire and produce adequate research.

No comments:

Post a Comment